WARNING: Please read carefully before accepting.
Kayak Safety: Get qualified instruction for the type of craft and equipment you will use, and follow safe practices.
- Never go kayaking alone
- Never go out without a personal floatation device
- Obtain certified first-aid training
- Wear appropriate clothing and dress for weather and water conditions
- Never leave without checking all your equipment
- Never go out in dangerous conditions
- Never paddle in flood conditions
- Never leave without checking the weather conditions
- Be aware of river water levels, tidal changes, dangerous currents, underwater hazards, and weather changes
- Always notify friends and family of where you go and how long it will take
- Make sure your mobile phone is well stored in a waterproof bag
- Always take a radio with you to communicate with fellow paddlers and the coastguard or relevant authorities
- Always take all necessary safety equipment: knife, flashlight, whistle, radio etc
- Never go without necessities like water, sun cream, a hat, sun glasses and some high energy food (like an energy bar)
I understand that paddling involves certain risks including but not limited to the risk of serious injury or death. I freely agree to assume full responsibility for the risks involved.
By checking this box you accept the above conditions and agree to our Terms and Conditions.